Users with an iPhone or iPad are already familiar with Night Shift mode, this feature has been offered with iOS 9.3. It automatically s...
Users with an iPhone or iPad are already familiar with Night Shift mode, this feature has been offered with iOS 9.3. It automatically switches the colors of the screen to warmer colors in the dark. This enhances the quality of sleep and less tiring-eyes in the evening.
Night Shift can be configured in accordance with the sun or according to custom schedules. This second option may be interesting for some users depending on their lifestyle. It is worth noting that a gauge is utilized to change the color temperature.
To gain access to Night shift mode, simply open System Settings > Screen and choose the Night Shift tab. Note that it is possible to activate it immediately every day or manually from the very same area or from the alert center.
Here is the complete changelog given by Apple:
- Supports Night shift; which instantly alters the color of your screen so that it adopts warmer colors at night;
- Supports Siri for the demand for sports results on cricket, along with statistics on the Indian Premier League and the International Cricket Council;
- Supports Dictation in Shanghai;
- Resolves several PDF rendering and annotation problems in Preview;
- Enhances the exposure of items in a chat discussion in Mail;
- Fixes an issue that may avoid attachments from appearing in Mail messages.
MacOS 10.12.4 is readily available now on the App Store App. Go to the Updates tab and MacOS 10.12.4 update will appear after a few moments.