* Protube & Bridge : I love to call them the soulmate couple :D , thanks to those two cydia tweaks you can Download mp3 - Hi...
No need for itunes syncing ! For more details check my tutorial.
* Zephyr : since the introduction of this "very very very useful" tweak on cydia , I never imagine my jailbroken iDevice with out it ! The tweak concept is sort of a replacement of the Double tap on the"home button" to bring in Multitask Bar by a simple swipe up frpm the bottom with only one finger, moreover , the tweak works as well as an app switcher.
If you have a defected home button or you think about saving in it then go for it.
* Scrolingboard : a tweak that bypass apple restrictions about the 4 icon on the dock , also useful to a quick acces to the Music App / volume & brightness adjustment and lock the device Rotation .
* Killbackground : instead of killing backgrounded App one by one , the Killbackground tweak allow you to remove all the running Apps at once.
* Passwordpillot : tired of typing your appstore password each time you want to Download or Update an app ?! Here is a solution for you , you gonna type your password only once in the settings.
* Retinapad : there are some apps designed specifically for iphone and we would like to run them on iPad as well , but due to some complicated ratio and resolution issues , we cant do that or in case we do , they look extremely ugly and unworthy .
Thanks to this tweak you can make iPhone apps run on ipad and preserve the same beautiful resolution.