Honestly , Sn0wbreez is an incredible useful tool , Created by ih8sn0w , allow us to preserve the baseband , jailbreak the device...
Honestly , Sn0wbreez is an incredible useful tool , Created by ih8sn0w , allow us to preserve the baseband , jailbreak the device ,downgrade ( in case you have shsh blobs) and activate. it is a all in one tool.
Im going to start by :
If you ever try to downgrade your device ,or restore to a firmware that no longer signed up by apple's servers , you will certainly faced with many of itunes annoying errors that scare the shi** out of you :D , ifaith mode is very useful in this case.
( ex of downgrade : getting from IOS 6.0 to 5.1.1 for iphone 3GS and 4 )
Here is a Step-by-Step tutorial ( Using iphone 4 / IOS 5.1.1 )
* at this step you can check activate or leave it uncheked if only you have a ligitime Sim card
at the end of the process , you will get a Costume Firmware on your desktop. use it to restore via itunes :)
in normal mode options are limited , you can only choose whether to hactivate ( activate ) your phone or not , and you will get at the end of the process a jailbreaked costume firmware.
This mode is only working in case your going to restore to a firmware that is being signed by apple at that moment.
( IOS 6.0.1 at the moment of writing this article )
* in case you have an Unlocked iphone hit No , otherwise hit Yes to activate your iphone.
ifaith mode except this time there is no stitching SHSH blobs , plus some other choices which are :
* increase the system amount of storage.
* installation of ssh.
is a mode that does not jailbreak your iphone , this is very useful in case :
* you want to restore your device without jailbreaking it ,but you want To preserve your iphone baseband to unlock it with Gevey Sim.
* if you are fed up with the tethered jailbreak and you want to use your iphone without jailbreak , but make sure you have a legitimate Sim Card to activate your phone ;)
N.B > all of ifaith's modes preserve the baseband from being updated :)
Enjoy & Share with Your Friends :)